Manage Gradebook Offsets and Multiplicators

Manage Gradebook Offsets and Multiplicators

by Skye Nguyen -
Number of replies: 1
Hi There,

I ran into an issue with an instructor where they had applied offsets in a previous term and had forgotten they had used them leading to offsets in various assignments, one that had already been graded and not knowing where the offsets were applied. Does anyone know a way to prevent offsets from being imported to another course or maybe this is feature requests to have a way to manage offsets in the gradebook in bulk. Maybe it is a change to identifying if a gradebook item has an offset applied like an icon or text that shows in the gradebook setup, similar to drop the lowest and aggregation. 

What do you all think? Does this exist already, is it a community plugin, or maybe its a Moodle Tracker?

I figured this might pair well or be related to multiplicators as well since they are in the depths of the settings thus I added it to the forum post subject. smile
In reply to Skye Nguyen

Re: Manage Gradebook Offsets and Multiplicators

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Skye,

I searched in the tracker and found MDL-57848, which was unfortunately closed due to inactivity. However, please feel free to comment on the issue if you have any ideas or suggestions, then the issue can be reopened.

I'm just going to move your post from General help to the Gradebook forum where our Gradebook experts hang out, as they may have some ideas...