Admin Notification of Certificate Issuance

Admin Notification of Certificate Issuance

by Robert Wilson -
Number of replies: 6
Is there any way to have Moodle issue and email to the admin of a site when a certificate is issued? That would be very use for us... Appreciate any input. 
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Robert Wilson

Re: Admin Notification of Certificate Issuance

by Leon Stringer -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Which certificate plugin are you using? Custom certificate (mod_customcert) has an Email others option where you can add addresses to be emailed when a certificate is awarded.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Leon Stringer

by Robert Wilson -
Thank you. I will check that out. I am using Course certificate (mod_coursecertificate).

by Robert Wilson -
I installed and set up Custom Certificate. Unfortunately, it does not include the use of custom or dynamic fields. Since we want to include CEU credit hours on the cert we will not be able to use it. Appreciate the suggestion, however!

by Jon Bolton -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
It supports both user and course custom fields. What version of Moodle are you using?
In reply to Jon Bolton

by Robert Wilson -
You are correct. Under Course Field, I can find the custom fields I need. I missed that before. The Event Monitoring may also be a good solution, as it would not require me to redesign new certificates in the Custom cert area. I really appreciate the help. Thank you!