Site Policy Agreement

Site Policy Agreement

by Charles McCoy -
Number of replies: 3

Hi,

Is someone able to tell me where the html file is to change the wording in the site policy agreement URL agree check box?

Currently it states  "I understand and agree"   This is located on the new account page.  Moodle 4.1.2

Thank you for the help!!!

Charles

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Charles McCoy

Re: Site Policy Agreement

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
First check which policy handler you are using from Site adminstration > Users > Policy settings. If you are using the default (core) then I don't know, because you can probably upload an HTML file somewhere on your server. If you are using Policies> Tool policy then look in Site administration > Users > Manage policies.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Charles McCoy -

Mary thank you for your response.  Its set on core. I'm want to change the statement near the check box. I have attach a screenshot. Im wanting to update the statement "I understand and agree"   

Attachment Site Policy message.jpg
In reply to Charles McCoy

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Site administration> Language > Language customisation - you need the component core and string policyaccept.