Moodle 4.0 Learnr Theme login issue

Moodle 4.0 Learnr Theme login issue

by Brian Ball -
Number of replies: 3

I recently completed the upgrade to 4.0.4. So far so good. However, I am being told by the teachers that when students login with the Google sign-in option they are no longer able to locate the login code field. I don't know if this came from a now disabled plugin, or if it was related to their previous theme, Fordson. Apparently there was a login code entry box below these four blocks. Has anyone else experienced this?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Brian Ball

Re: Moodle 4.0 Learnr Theme login issue

by Brian Ball -
I believe it is the enrollment code box.
In reply to Brian Ball

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I'm lost - sorry. Do you mean logging in, self enrolment (with a code), or something to do with Google?

Usual question - if you switch back to the core Boost theme, does whatever the problem is go away?
In reply to Howard Miller

by Brian Ball -

Sorry for the confusion and lack of info. I have had the usual disconnect between classroom and IT. 

Moodle 3.11 running with Fordson theme and easy enrollment plugin. Said plugin placed an enrollment code entry box on the login page. 

Upgraded from 3.11 to 4.0.4

Fordson theme broke, so they switched to LearnR

Enrollment code entry box no longer visible on the login page.

No plugin updates available. Easy enrollment is enabled, however I disabled and re-enabled it for giggles. 

They were able to add the enrollment code entry box block to the sidebar, but this is not a desirable solution.