Proctoring

Proctoring

by Alexander Pons -
Number of replies: 7

Beyond the proctoring capabilities in Moodle are there any third-party proctoring services that integrate well with moodle, like honorlock, proctorU, etc? please recommend some solutions. Thank you 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alexander Pons

Re: Proctoring

by Visvanath Ratnaweera -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
What are the "proctoring capabilities in Moodle"? Could you give us some details?
In reply to Visvanath Ratnaweera

by Alexander Pons -
I believe Moodle provide the ability for the system, when enabled to take a sequence of snapshots of the quiz taker and make those available to the instructor. I was look for something more along the lines of a full recording and alerts when red flags are detected.

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
What have your searches found so far (so people don't tell you what you already know)
In reply to Marcus Green

by Alexander Pons -
I have seen that eProctoring integrates with Moodle, although the company has not returned my inquires, I was look for providers like Honorlock and uProctor.

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
We have a thing called Proctorio which has been quite successful.

For the record, I find the whole thing morally offensive so I have tried to have as little to do with it as possible. However, it became a requirement for some professional exams.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)