Atto editor keeps adding 'span' tag and overwrites style

Atto editor keeps adding 'span' tag and overwrites style

by Eniko Bus -
Number of replies: 4
Our teachers are not creating their text in Atto, but copy it from Google Doc, Word, plain text files, etc. No matter what we try, Atto editor just keeps randomly adding 'span style="font-size: 0.85rem;' tag at random places of the text, and reformatting the basic format. We just cannot figure out why is this happening?! After erasing it from the html editor and saving the file, it looks fine. But if we want to change the text later, the tag appears again in other random places of the text. Please, help.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Eniko Bus

Re: Atto editor keeps adding 'span' tag and overwrites style

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello,

Unfortunately it is a bug. It is reported as MDL-67360. Please vote for the issue to indicate you would like it to be fixed.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Helen Foster

Tárgy: Re: Atto editor keeps adding 'span' tag and overwrites style

by Eniko Bus -
Thank you Helen, how can I vote for the issue? I'd love to get rid of this bug, it's making my life like hell.
In reply to Helen Foster

Tárgy: Re: Atto editor keeps adding 'span' tag and overwrites style

by Eniko Bus -
Found it! Thanks again!
In reply to Eniko Bus

Re: Tárgy: Re: Atto editor keeps adding 'span' tag and overwrites style

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Eniko for voting (and commenting) on the issue.

If anyone else reading this discussion would like the bug to be fixed, please note that you need to sign up for a Moodle Tracker account in order to be able to vote for or comment on issues.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)