The latest GIFT tools I use

The latest GIFT tools I use

by Cris Fuhrman -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

The pandemic has been an accelerator of many things, and I wanted to share the latest tools for supporting the creation of questions in GIFT format:

The current PEG doesn't yet support question tags embedded in comments, but it's open source so people are welcome to contribute. I have made the above tools in JavaScript because of the diversity of tools and enthusiasm of the community. 

Cheers,

Cris Fuhrman

Average of ratings: Useful (5)
In reply to Cris Fuhrman

Re: The latest GIFT tools I use

by KirK Chapman -
Cris,
The split-screen view is masterful. Snippets add yet another octane booster to the workflow. So many thanks for this contribution to the community!
On to images in HTML and Markdown as my next goal!
All the best!
In reply to Cris Fuhrman

Ri: The latest GIFT tools I use

by Giuseppe Nucifora -
Hello my name is Giuseppe,

I am a developer and I have recently developed a tool to manage, save and export GIFT in a fast and simple way. https://www.onlinegiftgenerator.com/

You can try the tool for free for 15 days and then various packages are available. 

At the moment for this period up to January 6th there are discounts on packages.

Also for the Moodle community I have generated a coupon valid for 100 packages that gives you an additional 10% discount. "moodle10"

Thank you for your attention and it would be useful to receive feedback from you on how it works. I am open to developing additional features upon request if needed.

Thanks

Giuseppe