Captivate 2019 SCORM does not load at first times

Captivate 2019 SCORM does not load at first times

by Enrique de las Heras -
Number of replies: 1

Dear all,

When I go into an activity that includes a SCORM 1.2 lesson created with Captivate 2019 it does not load at the first time and it stays in a spinning circle. I have to reload the page (sometimes several times) in order to make it work. It happens with different users and devices (desktop, tablet, phone).

I found something similar in this topic "https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=392306", but I installed moodle manually (now using 3.10.2) and I have the same problem yet.

Any idea of what can be happening?

Thanks and regards,

Enrique.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Enrique de las Heras

Re: Captivate 2019 SCORM does not load at first times

by Melanie Scott -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
Sometimes that will happen if the file is very large. Or if you server isn't powerful enough to run the size of the file. Or if you have a lot of flash in it.

Also, I've been hearing rumors that new Captivate version scorms are not running well, in general. I haven't heard any supposition on why...but if you built your scorm for software tutorials and used the recording feature vs screen prints and manual buttons, I wonder if the swf is breaking in browsers. It's something I've been concerned about since the Flashpocolypse started. And Captivate doesn't give you an option for how those features record. But I don't know...
Average of ratings: Useful (1)