Record students' daily activities

Record students' daily activities

by ali hamze -
Number of replies: 2

Hello

Hello

How can I create a section where my students can report to me, for example, how much and what they have studied on Tuesday, March 10?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to ali hamze

Re: Record students' daily activities

by Rick Jerz -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers
There are probably many ways to do this.

My initial suggestion is to create a Forum titled "How much have you studied today?"

Or, you can create a quiz by the same name, with an essay question. You might have a second question "Are you being honest?"

If you decide to provide a grade for this activity, make sure that students know if big values get better grades, or vice versa.
In reply to ali hamze

Re: Record students' daily activities

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Along with Rick's suggestion, another possibility is to use the Diary or Journal plugins. Diary can be set to allow a new entry per day or multiple entries per day. Journal allows for only one entry page with all your entered text on the one page per person that can become very long. Diary lets you look at the most recent entry for each student, or all the entries for one student. Both plugins allow students to record audio or video or upload files.

There is also a Database preset, Time and Day Tracker. It allows you to enter a date, start and stop times, enter a selection from a Task List drop down menu, and then enter details in a text area. The regular, View List, will give total times for everyone in the list. Advanced search will let you limit the List View to one individual.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)