(this question is also asked on the francophone forum : https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=419075 )
I have limited experience with Moodle Formula Questions which I find really interesting for their flexibility.
I would like to get help/advice on how to create a question with check mark buttons (radio) for the answer, but with only one radio button per answer. I have seen the clever example (from Dominique Bauer: https://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=369814) where several columns of radio buttons are created to answer several questions, but I would like to build the same type of question with only one column of radio buttons.
Moodle version: 3.8.7
Moodle theme used: Thematic
Web browser: Firefox 86.0
Mac OSX Catalina 10.15.7
The following images summarize the situation I have reached (texts are in French but should not pose problems) :
- the question as it appears :
- the (correct) answers checked :
- the result after evaluation :
Behaviour observed and suggestions hoped for.
So clearly, the code allows to recognize the correct answers with only one column of radio buttons.
Now, what I can't do :
– Although all 4 answers are correct (2 are right, 2 are wrong), the system indicates a Score of 2 out of 4 (it should be 4 out of 4 here) and if I check 1 right answer only, it gives me a Score of 1 out of 4 (it should indicate a Score of 3 out of 4). I don't know how to adjust this...
– Format the display of the questions. In my code, I have inserted the questions in a table, but I find the spacing between the questions too large and irregular. Don't know how to change this...
The (very simple) xml code of my example is added below:
Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Have a nice day.