Dashboard/Report

Dashboard/Report

by Maddie Kapteyn -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

I am using Moodle 3.4.2

I am trying to update the users course dashboard but I can't seem to find the correct settings or documentation on the internet. 

In site admin>appearance> Default dashboard page  there is a picture (see below) that idicates to my assumption what the dashboard should look like when a user logs in, but it looks much different when I click dashboard, the second screen is what appears. I am unsure why it says report at the top. It looks this way when I log in as a student as well. How can I fix this?

Attachment testpic1.jpg
Attachment testpic2.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Maddie Kapteyn

Re: Dashboard/Report

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
The *default* Dashboard on Moodle 3.10 looks like this...

No references to clinicians, certainly. 

I have no idea what you are looking at. This looks like a somewhat customised Moodle site. 
In reply to Maddie Kapteyn

by Mark Sharp -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
They look like to separate pages: the top one has a breadcrumb of Dashboard / Report. The default Moodle dashboard doesn't have a breadcrumb, but is on the url "/my" What's the url of your dashboard?

Also, when you're creating a default dashboard for all users, there's a button at the top for "Reset Dashboard for all users". You need to click that for the default to be rolled out to all existing users.
In reply to Mark Sharp

by Maddie Kapteyn -
They are separate pages! The first one is what my dashboard looks like, and the second one is what the "default" dashboard should look like, but it doesn't. I have clicked that button multiple times, logged in with different users, as well as different roles and I don't know how to customize it!