Check Restrict Access partially

Check Restrict Access partially

by Son TRAN -
Number of replies: 0

Dear all,

I figure out that there is a member function is_available() of the class info_module and info_section to check the visibility of the associated activity and section, based on the Restrict Access setting. As I understand, this function will return the final boolean result of the full logic operators in the conditional tree.

My question is the following: if I have two branches of OR operator in this conditional tree, the is_availabilty will return the union set of the 2 OR branches; is it possible to call the is_availability function individually to each of the branch as if the other didnot exist ?

I explain the reason why I would like to use the function that way. The function is_availability does do a good job. It can flexibly trace through the hierarchical tree, analyzing the logic and deducing the final boolean. My need is to check the condition partially, say for each branch of the direct children of the root of that tree.  And I don't want (cannot smile) reimplement the is_availablity for that branch, which can have in turn a lot of branches...

I wonder whether I can call the function with some masks to have partial condition ?

Many thanks

Average of ratings: -