Duedates of activities

Duedates of activities

by Diovany Duarte -
Number of replies: 2

Hello Everybody.

I apologize for the bad english, not my home language.

I need to know where to find the duedates of the activities (modules) i was looking into the code and into the DB and i didnt find how moodle get this information.

thats what i need to do:

I need to display the duedate before the activity name (module name) likes this:

(duedate) | (module name)
ex: 25/12/2020 | Write a Paper.

If you guys can help me with this, i will really apreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Diovany Duarte

Re: Duedates of activities

by Giovanni Vosloo -
Hi Diovany,

I realise this is an old most, but lets see if I can still be of help. Any activity or action in a course that has a due date will show up on the colander for a student enrolled in the course, so if then need to see due dates, simply show the colander, this is just my opinion.

If you really want to change Moodle's code, my suggestion is to start with the link below, it might just get you on the right path to finding the table required to reference the information from.

Moodle database Schema: https://docs.moodle.org/dev/Database_Schema
In reply to Diovany Duarte

Re: Duedates of activities

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hello Diovany. Due dates for an activity will show up on the course page and within the activity in the next version of Moodle, which is Moodle 3.11 out during May.
Average of ratings: Useful (2)