Incompleted summary for Find the Hotspot in H5p

Incompleted summary for Find the Hotspot in H5p

by yao w -
Number of replies: 9

Hi, regarding the summary in the interactive book - for find the hot spot question type, although the score is recorded, it still marks 0 interactions completed as highlightedin the attachment. Any idea? Thanks! 

We are using moodle 3.9, and H5P integration in the Moodle core.

Attachment find the hotspot in interactive book.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to yao w

Re: Incompleted summary for Find the Hotspot in H5p

by Sara Arjona Téllez -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Yao w!
Could you please attach this H5P content you're having problems to see if we can reproduce the error? There are a few content types with known issues, such as documentation tool (https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-69895) but I haven't found anything in the tracker about this one.
Thanks in advance!
In reply to Sara Arjona Téllez

by yao w -

Thanks Sara! The file exceeded 500Kb. Could you please try the download link below?

https://box.xjtlu.edu.cn/d/ead68032912b4a17b7b3/ 

In reply to yao w

by Sara Arjona Téllez -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Hi Yao W!
Thanks! I've been able to download the file with the above link! While testing it I've seen that error ("0 of 1 interactions") is displayed inside the H5P player so it's unrelated to the Moodle integration. I would suggest sending the question to the H5P support forum: https://h5p.org/forum
Kind regards!
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Sara Arjona Téllez

by yao w -
Thank you Sara!!! However I have raised it first in H5P forum first: https://h5p.org/node/1061007, but they advised me to raise it here...
In reply to yao w

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Yao w!

I've downloaded your H5P Interactive Book activity and uploaded it to my local Drupal test site. I confirm what Sara said, it's definitely not a Moodle issue but an H5P issue.

There are actually 2 problems with your activity.

1.- If you want the student to find all the "o"s on your image, then you should use the "Find Multiple Hotspots" H5P activity, not the "Find the Hotspot"activity, which as it name implies is suitable for finding just ONE hotspot! Note that "Find Multiple Hotspots" is not the same as "Image Hotspots", which is something different. All this is a bit confusing.thoughtful

2.- Unfortunately, currently the "Find Multiple Hotspots" H5P activity is not available within the H5P Interactive Book activity.angry This is the list of the currently available activities in Interactive Book. You will notice that the "Find Multiple Hotspots" activity is missing.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Oliver Tacke -
Not solving the issue, but adding some insight: Find Multiple Hotspots was created by an Australian who meanwhile has abandoned the content type. That's unfortunate, because it has many shortcomings (technically not fit to be put into other content types, not localizable, not accessible) and that's why it is not included in Interactive Book. The H5P core team meanwhile has forked the original version of Find Multiple Hotspots and is going to merge the functionality of both content types into one, thus reducing the confusion.
Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Oliver Tacke

by yao w -
Thank you so much Oliver!! Look forward to it!
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by yao w -
Thank you so much Joseph!!!! I was wondering about it!! smile