Enrollment From Level 1 to 2 to 3

Enrollment From Level 1 to 2 to 3

by Tim F -
Number of replies: 2

Hello I am trying to achieve that Level 2 is not "available" to users until Level 1 is complete -

This action needs to be immediate as users pay for access.  I have it set now so that on payment they are enrolled in all 3 of the courses and now I am trying to set some settings that will require the students to successfully complete the Level 1 final before they have access to enter into level 2 course - ideally in the feedback of level 1 final I will be able to link to level 2 and they can seemlessly continue their learning journey.  

Any suggestions? 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tim F

Re: Enrollment From Level 1 to 2 to 3

by Renaat Debleu -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Something that is not immediate (a latency of 1-2 minutes) is the enrolment on course completion. It is not because people pay for access that they will not go first for a beer after they complete a module.

If you want immediate access, you can hide an enrolment key from the self enrolment plugin in the last feedback.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Renaat Debleu

Re: Enrollment From Level 1 to 2 to 3

by Tim F -
Thank you! the "enrolment on course completion" is exactly what we need - a few minutes is ok...