INSTITUT BERNAT EL FERRER: Nuestro Moodle del futuro
Eric Badia, Maria Llecha, Núria Andueza
HOW THEY USE MOODLE?
- Download documents and activities.
- Assignments: submission and also assessment and feedback.
- Quizzes (even for exams in some cases).
- Access to external links.
- Communication with teachers.
- MOODLE DURING PANDEMIC: Since then, Moodle was a complementary tool. It helped a lot to have the information organised (materials, assignments, quizzes...) and to communicate with teachers (forums, messaging...).
IMPROVEMENTS FOR MOODLE
- Use it offline.
- Reminders/notifications of the assignments the day before the due date.
- Correct documents online (without downloading them).
- Work on online documents with other students at the same time.
- Online classes.
- Training for teachers and students with all the options that Moodle offers.
- A quick overview of all the assignments submitted/pending.
- More attractive.
- Make bigger the comments textbox.