Moodle repeated monthly payment and enrolment to courses

Moodle repeated monthly payment and enrolment to courses

par vibeesh p,
Nombre de réponses : 2

Hi All,

I have a requirement to allow the students to subscribe to a course on a monthly basis, the subscription is through a payment gateway. I am using the payment gateways stripe/payumoney. The users were able to pay in the initial month and they will be able to access the course for 1 month.

In the next month, the users were not able to complete their payment due to the restriction of multiple user enrollments to the same course. When I googled I can see the below options only

• Unenroll the student and then enroll again (the historical activity details will be lost)
  • Backup the course/user enrolments and then reset the course.
Are there any other options to do the recurring/repeated payments without losing the historical student activity details?.

Also, let me know if there any alternative moodle e-commerce plugins to handle this.

Moyenne des évaluations  -
En réponse à vibeesh p

Re: Moodle repeated monthly payment and enrolment to courses

par Marcus Green,
Avatar Core developers Avatar Particularly helpful Moodlers Avatar Plugin developers Avatar Testers
'Unenroll the student and then enroll again (the historical activity details will be lost)'
I know almost nothing about the payment side of your question, but I am fairly sure that if you unenrol a student and re-enroll them you will not lose their history. But try it and find out if I am correct.