Use of Moodle for certified training course in manicure

Use of Moodle for certified training course in manicure

by Massimo Barberio -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

we are looking for a platform where to base our training courses in manicure.

This course will give at the end, after a final examination, the possibility to get a certificate issued by the local authority (Ministry) to start your own activity in Slovakia. 

The classroom has usually between 7 and 15 students.

We have just 1 teacher so we run just a training session at one time.

The course has a theoretical and a practical part so i can imagine a wide use of camera during the practical part.

We have been investigating Moodle and i would like to ask you about your opinion; do you think it could fit to our needs ? 

We would like to move to a cloud based solution; we understood Moodlecloud has almost the same features of the on-premise installation (and less installation and technical stuff to setup, it seems to us much easier to get-it-ready). Is there something we should consider before making our decision on a moodlecloud solution ?

Thanks in advance for your kind support

Regards,

Massimo 

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Massimo Barberio

Re: Use of Moodle for certified training course in manicure

by Cameron 👨‍🦲🟥⚡️ -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Testers
Hi Massimo,

You can start a 45 day free trial on MoodleCloud (no credit card needed) to evaluate whether it will suit your needs. After 45 days, if you wish, you can upgrade your site to one of our inexpensive paid plans.

Cheers,

Cam
In reply to Cameron 👨‍🦲🟥⚡️

Re: Use of Moodle for certified training course in manicure

by Massimo Barberio -

Hi Cam,

sure, my question was most on knowledge about moodle used to support our line of business.

We have in plan to test it 😉, just i would to know if somebody in this community had already occasion to build in moodle a business scenario similar to our case.

Thanks !

Regards,

Massimo