Trouble enabling Custom Certificates in MoodleCloud

Trouble enabling Custom Certificates in MoodleCloud

by Joseph Amodeo -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

We upgraded our MoodleCloud site to School/Medium. With that said, I cannot figure out how to enable and/or install Custom Certificates or the other approved plugins for MoodleCloud. 

When I navigate to the Plugins section under Site Administration, I see the following next to Custom Certificates:

"Additional" and "To be installed"

Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this so that we can use Custom Certificates?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

- Joseph

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Joseph Amodeo

Re: Trouble enabling Custom Certificates in MoodleCloud

by Frances Le Page -
Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of MoodleCloud team
Hi Joseph,

To access the Custom Certificate in MoodleCloud, you need to go to ▶︎ Site administration ▶︎ Plugins ▶︎ Activity modules ▶︎ Custom certificate. From there you will be able to edit, duplicate and create templates for your custom certificates.

All plugins available on our MoodleCloud sites are already installed in your MoodleCloud site and ready to use, they do not require you to install them yourself. 

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Frances
The MoodleCloud Team
In reply to Frances Le Page

Re: Trouble enabling Custom Certificates in MoodleCloud

by Joseph Amodeo -

Hi Frances,

Thank you for your response. While Custom Certificate is listed among the plug-ins, it says "Disabled" and indicates "To Be Installed." I do not have the options you have described to duplicate or modify certificates. In fact, Custom Certificate is not appearing under "Activity Modules" when i click on that category either. All of the elements listed under "customcertelement" are also listed with "To Be Installed" next to them.

I am alsp receiving the disabled message for several other plug-ins included with MoodleCloud (e.g. checklists).

Thanks in advance for any guidance. 

Kind regards,

Joseph