Enrolments Not Expiring

Enrolments Not Expiring

by Trish Margel -
Number of replies: 5

I apologize if this has been asked before, I searched the forums and documentation and still cannot figure this out.

I have close to 400 courses.  Each course has several hundred users, either manually enrolled or done through a cohort in the past .  All courses are set so that the default enrollment duration is enabled and set to 365 days.

The manual enrollments are not expiring.  For instance, I was just in a course that said: Manual enrollments enrolled Monday, 8 June 2015, 10:12 AM - and this user still has access to the course.  No emails have been sent, even though I have email enabled to send out a week prior.

Is there a setting or a configuration setting that I missed?

Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Trish Margel

Re: Enrolments Not Expiring

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Did you set the manual enrollment to expire?  You need to set it for each enrollment method...

In reply to Emma Richardson

by Trish Margel -

Under Course Administration >> Users >> Enrollment methods >> Manual enrollments

Each course is enabled and set to 365 days.  Notifications are at a week and it should notify the enroller and enrolled user.

Under Site administration >> Plugins >> Enrollments >> Manual enrollments

I also have it set there too with the same settings as above, with some additional fields filled out.

In reply to Trish Margel

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
So when you check the invdividual enrollment does it show the expiration date? Is cron running?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emma Richardson

by Trish Margel -
Enrollment does show the expiration date, and cron is running.

It looks like I'm on an older version, older than I thought (Moodle 3.3.2+ (Build: 20171027)). Could that be the reason?
In reply to Trish Margel

by Emma Richardson -
I wouldn't think so but it has been a while since I was on that version so maybe? Not sure if I asked clearly before - so when you look at a student's enrollment, it also has the expiration date?