I do have a fresh install of moodle 3.9.1+ and the process of installing was smooth. The only error I got was something about opcache.enable and that the cron script is not running. I tried to install (several plugins from the Moodle plugins dir) but always run into the following error regardless which plugin I try to install...
Install plugins from the Moodle Plugins directory
Debugging output enabled
- line 399 of /lib/classes/update/code_manager.php: call to debugging()
- line 131 of /lib/classes/update/code_manager.php: call to core\update\code_manager->debug()
- line 1146 of /lib/classes/plugin_manager.php: call to core\update\code_manager->get_remote_plugin_zip()
- line 1327 of /lib/classes/plugin_manager.php: call to core_plugin_manager->get_remote_plugin_zip()
- line 2506 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to core_plugin_manager->install_plugins()
- line 62 of /admin/tool/installaddon/index.php: call to upgrade_install_plugins()
Downloading and manually uploading and installing works like a charm, so no issue with that. But I like to use the UI and convenient way to install plugins. And with that error above I assume that upgrades and updates will also fail the automatic way!?
Any hint or help this, please?