view progress for all plans in a template

view progress for all plans in a template

by Emily Fetick -
Number of replies: 2

According to this documentation from https://docs.moodle.org/38/en/Competencies there is a way that a manager can view progress for all plans in a template. I have added the following roles to my site
competency reviewer, learning plan user, and learning plan supervisor and I added these roles at the system, course and user level but I cannot figure out how to access this report. Can someone point me in the right direction on what role I need to be using to view this statistics and where in Moodle I can fine this? See image below. I am able to see the bottom half but not the top with the bars and percentages. To be fair, this learning plan has not been assigned to a cohort or group of students yet. I have been testing this for a co-curriculum idea for our university and am still waiting to enroll students and assign them the learning plan. Will this show up after I enroll students and assign the learning plan. I have some test students in this course with the plan but am still unable to see this. Thanks

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Emily Fetick

Re: view progress for all plans in a template

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers
There is no standard delivery report to give you the progress view you desire.
This plugin gives you the ability to view the progress for all plans in a template.
Monitoring of Learning Plans.
https://moodle.org/plugins/report_lpmonitoring

Great visually.

FYI - Please vote for this tracker issue if you are managing large groups of competencies and learning plans -  MDL-69237
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Emily Fetick

Re: view progress for all plans in a template

by scott hallman -
Hi Emily
I too have the same issue so if you find the page please let me know. It's in moodle docs so should be there somewhere.

Cheers Scott
the closest i could come up with is in competencies in admin, advanced features, competencies, learning plan template, but this does not give the other items like average proficiency rate, number of plans complete and most not often proficient