Exporting Comment section of Essay Quiz

Exporting Comment section of Essay Quiz

by Annelie van der Westhuyzen -
Number of replies: 6

Hi,

is there a possibility to export the comments (where i write my feedback) to students post an Essay type Quiz?

Even better if i can download this for each user (with all the comments combined into one document).

Regards

Annelie

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Annelie van der Westhuyzen

Re: Exporting Comment section of Essay Quiz

by Ivica Matotek -
Picture of Testers
Hi!

I'm also looking way to download comments field of essey question from database, but I can't find it. If anybody knows in what table is this data stored?

Thank you.

Ivica
In reply to Ivica Matotek

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Ivica Matotek -
Picture of Testers
Thank you. That was information that I was looking for.

Ivica
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Rob Frank -
Hi Tim, is there a way to allow students to see the general feedback or comments and not review the actual quiz questions?
In reply to Rob Frank

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
No. That combination is not possible.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Markus Buchgeister -
I am also looking for an option to export not only the students' answers and grades of a quiz question but also my feedback/comment on it for reporting results of an exam quiz to participating students. But I do not find such an option in the export result section of a quiz. Would our local moodle administrator be able to add this? How?
To add a wish: Would it be possible to have the selected sections of their quiz to be mailed to the individual students when I finished grading?

Thanks in advance for help!
Best regards
Markus
Markus
Average of ratings: Useful (1)