Theme Moove

Theme Moove

by Martius Eduardo Cordeiro -
Number of replies: 2

Hi, I have 2 websites with moodle.

First website I installed theme Adaptable. It was working fine until I to upgrade the moodle. Then, stop to work. And then I installed the theme Moove. This theme is working, but everytime that I install any plugin it stop to work. I lose the template.

The second website I just installed the Moove and doesn't work. I don't know why, but the theme doesn't work. I lose the template. I didn't upgrade the moodle and I didn't install the Adaptable.

How can I solve this issue?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martius Eduardo Cordeiro

Re: Theme Moove

by Acqua Alta -

I don't believe I could help you with this, but I can say that there aren't enough details in your question.
What do you mean by "stop to work" and "doesn't work"?

Give to people here enough relevant details to understand what's going on  - error messages, screenshots and etc.

In reply to Acqua Alta

Re: Theme Moove

by Martius Eduardo Cordeiro -

When I say "doesn't work" I mean that the template lost the css. Every HTML code don't get tidy. The text lost the colors, lost everything. The menu lost the template. The theme Moove lost everything. Looks like a mess. You can't find the buttons, the images anything.  I need to press CTRL + F to search what I want because The theme lost the template.

When I turn on the Theme designer mode everything works fine (you can see the texts, buttons very beautiful and tidy), but the website stay very slow. I can't let this item on.