- The Cengage modules work as they should and report a grade back to the Moodle gradebook. The grade value is stored in mdl_grade_grades in the item finalgrade field.
- However, the gradebook category and course totals do not get updated after Cengage stores the grade. If we manually update the grade book with some other grades, then the totals are updated correctly, including the Cengage data.
- Cengage insists everything is configured correctly on their end and on our end.
- When/how does Moodle update category and course grade totals?
- In mdl_grade_grades there is a field, aggregationstatus. Is that a flag that is checked to recalculate category/course totals?
- What else should I be looking at?