Lesson resource and questions content

Lesson resource and questions content

by inca safety -
Number of replies: 0

Hi All Moodle Community, 

I am so excited to be apart of this awesome platform, i have learn't so much about LMS over the last 2 yrs and still just as keen to learn more. Up until now we have had a developer that has done most of the work and i have now taken on board the role (but i am not a developer) more a IT business analyst. We use Iomad 3.6

So we are a company that offers workplace health and safety courses, we develop our courses using the lesson resource inclusive of questions and grades within the lesson resource.  I have a few questions to discover if such things are possible and i am missing anything. 

1.  Are we able add a section at the end of the course for obtaining their certificate after passing the entire lesson, instead of having to add a certificate resource? 

2. How do we retain lesson attempts if failed say 3 times (manager or whoever has the discussion about their learning areas)  and then reattempts, with the reattempts only allow this to happen 3 times... I know the questions you can set this, but can't find anything on the lesson. The only thing i see on this is a total reset of the course and all previous data is lost unless i take a back up... How do we do this per student as opposed to a site based course.

3. Our grading is simply 100% pass or you fail, how do we set this grading in the grade book, using the lesson resource, after reading extensive material on this, i am so confused on the settings and what and how the grade book should look, when setting a pass fail grade --> notification to manager or other admin when a failed course has happened - give them ability to then reset the students course.

4. End of lesson... once grades have been given, when passed issue certificate, when failed certificate the link to the certificate is not available until they pass the lesson. (currently the link you send at the end of the lesson still shows it available even though they have failed the course)

I look forward to responses to help over come some of the hurdles i am facing... even with so much info out there, i am somewhat still a little confused. 

Average of ratings: -