I cannot click the button in quiz navigation block.

by 從冬 伊 -
Number of replies: 2

Bug?

How could I do the quiz at previous page?

When I was doing the quiz, I wanted to take a look at the next question, then I click the button of "next page". However, when I wanted to do the previous question, it showed the message of "out of sequence access" ? I hope the problem could be fix as soon as possible, I will appreciate it. Thank you! Hope this problem could be fix it in a few days (if can be fixed before 5 Feb 2020, I will be very thankful and happy because it is in a hurry!)

_(´ཀ`」 ∠)__

I am a student using moodle.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to 從冬 伊

Re: I cannot click the button in quiz navigation block.

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
There is an option that the teacher can choose in the quiz to force students to answer the questions in order. If the teacher has set that option, then there is no way for you to go back. You would need to ask your teacher about it.

If that is not the situation, then I can't think what the problem might be. You could try leaving the quiz (for example closing your browser completely) then going back it. That might sort it out.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Tim Hunt

回應: Re: I cannot click the button in quiz navigation block.

by 從冬 伊 -
Thank you for your reply!
I'm waiting for my teacher's response now.