regarding Coderunner setup

regarding Coderunner setup

by Jivan Jyoti -
Number of replies: 3

hi,

I have installed coderunner in my moodle site but it did't work and coderunner not shown in quiz section / manage course and categories section. 

my moodle version is 3.7.

My Coderunner plugin is: 1- qbehaviour_adaptive_adapted_for_coderunner_moodle38_2019012500

2- qtype_coderunner_moodle38_2019111900

Please give us some help to installed in my moodle site.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jivan Jyoti

Re: regarding Coderunner setup

by Marcus Green -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
This would probably be better in the Quiz forum, could a moderator move it?. I am no expert on Coderunner, but I would like to point out that it is awesome. Also it is a question type, so the place to look for it is in the list of question types when adding to a quiz.
In reply to Jivan Jyoti

Re: regarding Coderunner setup

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
CodeRunner has its own project site: https://coderunner.org.nz. You are more likely to get help in you ask in the forums there. There is also good documentation there. Make sure you have followed the install instructions. There is more to a working CodeRunner setup than just the two Moodle plugins. (But it is a very cool plugin once you get it working.)
Average of ratings: Useful (1)