regarding Coderunner setup

regarding Coderunner setup

Jivan Jyoti -
Atsakymų skaičius: 3

hi,

I have installed coderunner in my moodle site but it did't work and coderunner not shown in quiz section / manage course and categories section. 

my moodle version is 3.7.

My Coderunner plugin is: 1- qbehaviour_adaptive_adapted_for_coderunner_moodle38_2019012500

2- qtype_coderunner_moodle38_2019111900

Please give us some help to installed in my moodle site.

Pažymių vidurkis: -
Atsakymas į Jivan Jyoti

Re: regarding Coderunner setup

Marcus Green -
Core developers paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis
This would probably be better in the Quiz forum, could a moderator move it?. I am no expert on Coderunner, but I would like to point out that it is awesome. Also it is a question type, so the place to look for it is in the list of question types when adding to a quiz.
Atsakymas į Jivan Jyoti

Re: regarding Coderunner setup

Tim Hunt -
Core developers paveikslėlis Documentation writers paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Peer reviewers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis
CodeRunner has its own project site: https://coderunner.org.nz. You are more likely to get help in you ask in the forums there. There is also good documentation there. Make sure you have followed the install instructions. There is more to a working CodeRunner setup than just the two Moodle plugins. (But it is a very cool plugin once you get it working.)