Why do some Quiz question fit text on one line and others not.

Re: Why do some Quiz question fit text on one line and others not.

by Dominique Bauer -
Number of replies: 0
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Marcus,

Absolutely! Probably for the sake of brevity, I failed to start my message by saying that I was just expanding on your idea.

Your answer was appropriate and excellent. I guess you were trying to make things simple for Mark. My goal was simply to give additional information that could also help other users.

(Public domain)

Despite his popular success, Bierstadt was criticized by some contemporaries for the romanticism evident in his choices of subject and his use of light was felt to be excessive. In later life, Bierstadt's work fell increasingly out of critical favor. It was attacked for its theatrical tone. In 1882, a fire destroyed Bierstadt's studio at Irvington, New York, and with it many of his paintings. By the time of his death on February 18, 1902, the taste for epic landscape painting had long since subsided. Bierstadt was then largely forgotten. He was buried at the Rural Cemetery in New Bedford, Massachusetts. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Bierstadt)

Average of ratings: Useful (2)