Quiz with error counter

Quiz with error counter

by Orlando Bressan -
Number of replies: 1
Hello, i've been searching for a plugin where i can count the number of errors and then give a feedback based in these numbers.
A logic test, where i don't use points, but "correct", "Error 1", "Error 2", "Error 3" and then count these results to trace a think line of the student, to know how he see the logic problems... Example: a test with 40 questions, if the student answer 30 correctly, 5 "Error 1" and 5 "Error 2", he think like a programmer, if he answer 20 right, 15 Error 2 and 5 Error 3, he think like a designer... I have all these combinations in a book. But i didn't found anything to count and analyse these answers... Can someone help me ?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Orlando Bressan

Re: Quiz with error counter

by Dominique Bauer -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Hello Orlando,

I do not know if there is such a plugin. But here's what you could do. Assign a different value to the answers, for example 4 for a correct answer, 1 for Error 1, 2 for Error 2 and 3 for Error 3. When students have completed the quiz, click on the quiz, select Results -> Grades and download the table data as a Microsolft Excel (.xlsx) file. In the spreadsheet, it will be very easy to count for each student the number of correct answers and Errors 1, 2 and 3.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)