Rubric data export suggestion

Rubric data export suggestion

by Christy Mattingly -
Number of replies: 4

I posted this in the Moodle Tracker as an idea (not even my idea, but a good one!) and I am NOT a programmer, unless you count BASIC code from the late '80s. Does anyone else think this is a good idea to include in Moodle analytics?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christy Mattingly

Re: Rubric data export suggestion

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Sorry - you've lost me. What's your idea? Perhaps telling us the tracker number would be a good idea too...
In reply to Howard Miller

by Christy Mattingly -

Basically, we would like Moodle to export rubric data in a report (that we don't have to program) as this data is often helpful in assessing programs. (Did all students get A's- because MBA classes should have a B+ average, not an A average...) Canvas is one LMS that already has this feature.

MDL-65930

(Edited by Howard Miller - fixed link to tracker - original submission Friday, 21 June 2019, 9:39 PM)

In reply to Christy Mattingly

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
How is what you need different to this...

https://moodle.org/plugins/report_componentgrades
In reply to Howard Miller

by Christy Mattingly -
I think you hit the bulls eye! My colleague's response:

OH MY GOSH! Yes, I think this would be super helpful, it might even allow us to avoid buying another platform to aggregate rubric scores!!!!

Thanks for sharing. I'm going to consult with my colleague here who helps w/assessment and get her two cents.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

LF