Are there still people to help? no users when browse list

Are there still people to help? no users when browse list

by adam evans -
Number of replies: 2

whats up , sorry but i sense bad due to the fact no person helped me in my previous hassle in preceding discussions in Authentication phase, in dialogue..,7 days no longer even one reply , thank you ! smile  

for now.. i related to the outside facts efficaciously , with modern-day moodle three.four.2,

i'm able to join the use of one of the bills i have on outside DB , however users were not loaded once I browse ? 

additionally publications will now not display after I join as instructor's( consumer without a doubt has publications in preceding moodle model ) , 

once I test settings it seems ok and not using a mistakes, additionally i've the precise settings of previous version moodle 1.nine, i  can view all users when I browse in this older version

what did i pass over here ?? please assist me due to the fact this version is absolutely high-quality and i do not want to go away it (simply due to the fact there is no help!) 

thanks in advance!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to adam evans

Re: Are there still people to help? no users when browse list

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

I don't understand what you are asking at all. Sorry. 

I'm being very cautious and don't want to offend - but do I see Google Translate at work here? The Moodle help forums are available in other languages if it helps. 

In reply to adam evans

Re: Are there still people to help? no users when browse list

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

You cannot upgrade directly from 1.9 to 3.4 - there are several steps in between.  You need to look at the upgrade documentation - you will find you need to go to 2.1, then 2.7, then 3.1 (I think, please verify) before you upgrade to 3.4.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)