- A few days ago, a user created a data export request on our site (Moodle 3.6.1+ (Build: 20181210))
- The request was immediately cancelled afterwards.
- 3 days later, I find out that the cron job has not been finished running, probably ever since that happens.
- I manually run the cron job, and it stalls at:
Execute adhoc task: tool_dataprivacy\task\process_data_request_task
- The adhoc task stalls at trying to gather data from qtype_coderunner.
- I update coderunner from 1.5.0 to 1.5.3 - now it stalls at qbehaviour_coderunner.
- There is no update for that plugin... (I created an issue: https://github.com/trampgeek/moodle-qbehaviour_adaptive_adapted_for_coderunner/issues/10)
- Why does CRON not e-mail me that it cannot finish running? It emails me the most useless error messages sometimes, but it cant report that it is unable to run through at all?
- Why can one plugin halt the execution of CRON? Why is there no skipping mechanism in CRON and in the dataprivacy subtask? This is not even the first time something like this has happened!
- Why does the GDPR task even run at all, if the data request was cancelled anyways?
- What can I do now? Is there any way to fix this except uninstalling the dataprivacy plugin? I see no option to turn off the "process_data_request_task" task anywhere