quiz results not corectly saved by moodle

quiz results not corectly saved by moodle

by Beat Ziörjen -
Number of replies: 2

Hi

I have updated my moodle recently from 2.6 to 3.5.2 (20180910)

now the first training was held. With a course set up in version 2.6.

The users took a lesson with in a course and made then a Quiz. After this they could download a certificate. The quiz and certificate are only available if reached enough points in the previous activity.

Unfortunately the quiz is acting strange, Users reach enough points but the system is not writing it correctly. (See attached picture)

Users are not able to download the certificate.

I found out, that I can manually grade them with the actually reached points then everything works - but this should work automatically.

any idea?

best regards 

beat

Attachment Test resultat.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Beat Ziörjen

Re: quiz results not corectly saved by moodle

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

Has the quiz been submitted?  Are you allowing students to get their grades in the feedback settings?  Is there a close date on the quiz?

In reply to Emma Richardson

Re: quiz results not corectly saved by moodle

by Beat Ziörjen -

Hi Emma,

thanks for your answer, my moodle installation is in german - my translation of the used menus might be incorect.

1.  Quizes have been submited, I as administrator see the reached grade in the quiz result overview. but the student gets the massage as shown in the last Picture.
    (1) grade 11,5 of 12,0 very good you have passed the quiz ....(2) best grade 0,0 /12 unfortunately you have not reached the course goal, please contact the teacher.
  2. the overal feedback is active with 5 Levels.
    report settings are as following:reportsettings
  3. yes, the close date is active (14.12.2018) 

could the problem be becaous off the settings in  "activity conclusions" 

activityconclustion

best regards 

beat