SCORM Interactions Report says Complete

SCORM Interactions Report says Complete

by S D -
Number of replies: 6

Hi, 

Should this report show which questions were answered correctly and which incorrectly. It seems to just write 'Complete' to the report whether you answered correct/incorrect and shows nothing when a question was not answered.

The Activity completion is set to 'Passed'  in the SCORM setting where the questions themselves are configured as Assessment Questions (as opposed to Survey or Knowledge check) in the SCORM course. SCORM is built in Elucidat.

Can anyone explain how this should work and if I might not be doing something obvious?

Thanks,

Sean

Average of ratings: -
In reply to S D

Re: SCORM Interactions Report says Complete

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

Did you select the Interactions tab?

In reply to Shirley Gregorczyk

by S D -

Yes, I understand that the interactions tab shows what answers were selected (literally) but does not show if that answer was correct or not. We need to see which ones a particular student got correct and incorrect. 

Thanks,

In reply to S D

by Shirley Gregorczyk -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers

For each student you would have to select the Attempt to see the cmi interactions.

In reply to S D

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
can you add a screenshot of what you are seeing? - the interactions report also has a bunch of settings (down the bottom) that allow you to configure what information should be displayed in the report.
In reply to Dan Marsden

by Maria Turetsky -

Hi Dan,

I can't find this bunch of settings that allow to configure Interaction tabs.

Please can you advice where settings option is located ?

I want to add / remove the fields on interaction tab.

Thanks,

In reply to Maria Turetsky

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Here it is - it's important to note this appears on the teacher interactions report - not the individual user report.

Interactions report settings.

Average of ratings: Useful (2)