Number of replies: 0

Hello!

My Specs are:

- Moodle 3.5.0 Build: 20180517

- Apache 2.4.33

- MySQL 5.7.22

- PHP 7.0.30

- phpMyAdmin 4.8.0.1

First thank for this space to ask questions about Moodle, comment that I have used Moodle at the administration level within the web interface and that I am currently facing a problem that according to what I understand is related to the Apache Web Server on which Moodle it runs (I clarify at this point that I do not know much about that server), My problem is this:

As it is in the specifications I have used to install the Bitnami package because the Redhat I use lacks a license I can not execute any command to update or download packages or anything like that, in that case when I want to install something I must Download the .tar or .zip package of the software of interest.

I tried to do the installation using Xampp but it did not work either; on the other hand bitnami .sh package installed perfectly in RedHat but the problem arises because of the following:

To access Moodle from the server where it is installed I can use:

localhost: 8080 / moodle

Likewise I can enter from the local network; On the other hand, to enter from any other site, you must use a site name associated with a public IP; I already have that but to enter Moodle I must put the following in the browser:

http: // myWebSiteUrl / moodle

what I want to do is change this to put

http: // myWebSiteUrl / MyCustomName

In other words, I need to change the name after the "/"; for this I have tried to change the configuration of the config.cong file (found in the path: / Moodle / apps / moodle / htdocs) but it has not worked; on the other hand to mention that Bitnami apparently in the creation of his package uses what is called "Virtual Host"; since there is a configuration file that I have seen inside the Apache folder that refers to that topic

I do not really know what change I should do; I attached some screenshots of what my installation contains, hoping they will be of help.

On the other hand, if the information I provide is not enough, please let me know so I can give more information and receive help in this.

I additionally clarified that I had no other option but to use the Bitnami package; I say this in case it seems that I did not want to do the installation correctly and I wanted to use the easy camni. But it really was the only way I'm left to do this.

In advance, I appreciate the help received and the time invested in it.

Attachment BN_CARPETAS.jpg
Average of ratings: -