Strings used to report SPAM inmoodle.org are not translated

Strings used to report SPAM inmoodle.org are not translated

by Germán Valero -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

As reported in a forum thread in Spanish, two language strings are not displayed in the forum language (Spanish), but are instead shown in English when a user tries to report some forum content (in moodle.org) as SPAM.

I can confirm that both stings are translated in AMOS for at least Moodle branches 3.0 to 3.4.

Attachment Reportar SPAM en español.png
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Germán Valero

Re: Strings used to report SPAM in moodle.org are not translated [Solved]

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Germán,

Thanks for pointing out the untranslated strings. We're actually using a customised version of the spam deletion block here on moodle.org, so the only way to add translations of strings is via Language customisation in the Site administration.

I've just copied and pasted strings from AMOS es_mx block_spam_deletion version 2.7 to moodle.org for es and es_mx, so they should appear translated for you now. If you notice any other untranslated strings, or wish to change any translation, please just message me.

Average of ratings: Useful (3)
In reply to Helen Foster

by Pascal Boulerie -

Thanks, gracias, merci, dank ! smile

In reply to Pascal Boulerie

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks to everybody who contributes to translating Moodle core and plugins! You all do amazing work! smile