Problem I have is, that once I run upgrade.php script from admin/cli, script warns me, that I'm upgrading to 3.6DEV version (which I dont want) and thats it is in alpha state.
Steps I took to try to upgrade my latest 3.4 version to 3.5 version:
1. mkdir /var/www/moodle_35
2. cd /var/www/moodle_35
3. git clone git://git.moodle.org/moodle.git
4. cd moodle
5. git checkout -b origin/MOODLE_35_STABLE
6. git pull origin/MOODLE_35_STABLE (or git pull origin MOODLE_35_STABLE) (or git pull origin origin/MOODLE_35_STABLE) -> yes, three different tries
7. cp -a /var/www/moodle_35/moodle/. /var/www/html/
8. sudo /usr/bin/php admin/cli/upgrade.php
And after this command, I get warning about aplha dev version of upgrade.
I have also tried following https://docs.moodle.org/34/en/Git_for_Administrators in section Obtaining the code from git and then copying the files to my "site" and running upgrade script with same result..