I've uploaded a plugin called "Login/Logout user redirection". Every time I login as an admin I go to the plugins check page, it says Additional / to be installed.
I click Upgrade database now, and it goes to an error page.
Error code: codingerror
- line 513 of /cache/classes/definition.php: coding_exception thrown
- line 515 of /cache/classes/helper.php: call to cache_definition::load()
- line 480 of /cache/classes/helper.php: call to cache_helper::purge_store()
- line 1737 of /lib/upgradelib.php: call to cache_helper::purge_all()
- line 683 of /admin/index.php: call to upgrade_noncore()
And then it goes back to the plugin check page. Also I cannot delete the plugin directory because it says missing files when I log in.
What can I do to overcome this situation?