Add and manage external training

Add and manage external training

by MoodleKittyCat . -
Number of replies: 4

We need to allow users to add and manage their external training in Moodle, I can't find an easy way to manage external qualifications in Moodle (i.e. qualifications from external training/education providers). Is there a way by default or a simple plugin? Don't want to use Mahara or anything difficult.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? It's urgent. Thanks

Cheers

Moodle 3.4

(Edited by Howard Miller to improve subject - original submission Tuesday, 10 April 2018, 2:44 AM)

Average of ratings: -
In reply to MoodleKittyCat .

Re: Add and manage external training

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

What does this "external training" look like? Are they just  documents or something else?

PS. It would be nice if you updated your profile to show your *real* name. Then we know who we are talking to wink

In reply to MoodleKittyCat .

Re: Add and manage external training

by AL Rachels -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi ???,

I would recommend using a database activity since it can be customized to suit however you want to handle the documentation, whether it is checking something off, uploading a file, or entering hours spent.