Enable mark read and access grader report

Enable mark read and access grader report

by JD Ryan -
Number of replies: 4

GIven that I travel a lot more, lately, the mobile app is getting a lot more use, because I can work offline. Two big things, though... being able to mark posts as read is an important feature I'd like to see implemented. Also, is there a way to access the grader report and put in grades, manually? Thanks,

Average of ratings: -
In reply to JD Ryan

Re: Enable mark read and access grader report

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi JD,

thanks for your suggestions, could you create a couple of issues in the tracker with your suggestions?

tracker.moodle.org

Regards, Juan

In reply to Juan Leyva

by JD Ryan -

Sure, I'll do that, now, thanks.

In reply to JD Ryan

by JD Ryan -

Getting the "Dear Moodler, before creating a new issue you need to demonstrate that you have searched among the existing issues to see if it's already been filed. Please find a similar issue from among the open issues and either start watching it or vote for it."

I did search, I can't find any open issues that are similar, so I can't post my suggestions.

In reply to JD Ryan

by Juan Leyva -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Hi,

you can just vote for an existing issue in the MOBILE project or start watching one. This should enable you to create new issues.