I've been working on a custom version of the Moodle Mobile App.
I've had a dig around the Angular code and I've also had a good look through the settings within Moodle, specifically ensuring that the 'Protect package downloads' within the SCORM related ones is not checked.
Is there any where else within Moodle that a setting could cause this sort of behaviour?
does it work with the official app or are you experiencing the same problem?
Please review the FAQ also, https://docs.moodle.org/34/en/Moodle_Mobile_FAQ, there are also several known issues related to certificates.
yes, I was seeing the same issue with the standard Moodle Mobile app.
I've run the suggested script but it hasn't helped so I'm now looking at working with the exported MySQL file and make the changes from there.
I'll report back once I've got it working!
I've also checked all the points made in the https://docs.moodle.org/34/en/Moodle_Mobile_FAQ document.
I've even purged the caches, deleted and reinstalled the app as well (on both android and iOS).
I'm still seeing the issue as show above. I'm very close to picking apart the Mobile App build and seeing if I can't track down the issue from there...
one interesting addition, looking at the generic moodle mobile app, I can download the course files via the main course page, but i try and open the course contents I get the same error reported.
That was it, thanks for helping me figure it out! The hardest part with this is knowing where to look.