Atto editor documentation

Atto editor documentation

by Patricia Williams -
Number of replies: 3

Mary - I have a question that pertains to the Atto editor we used in the Moodle 3.4 we just finished up...is there a screen shot with documentation of each tool like the link you posted above? I am making an assumption that the above Atto editor is a previous version since it was what I am using in our Moodle 3.0.6 version smile Also can you think of any disadvantages of moving from the previous version of Atto to the one that we used in the course with you? Thank you for your consideration. If my assumptions are incorrect, I appreciate your input.

Patricia

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Patricia Williams

Re: Future of moodle-text-editors - TinyMCE or Atto or booth?

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

There is only one version of Atto. We had a different theme in the Learn Moodle 3.4 Basics MOOC but it is still Atto so if your organisation is using Atto then it will be that. The Atto documentation is here: Text editor including the video. Does that help or are you looking for something different?

Are you sure you are not using the TinyMCE editor in your organisation's Moodle?

In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: Future of moodle-text-editors - TinyMCE or Atto or booth?

by Patricia Williams -

Mary...you are the BEST!!!! It is the theme that was throwing me off...I get it now...thank you again!!!! Patricia