Annotate/mark MULTI-FILE assignment

Annotate/mark MULTI-FILE assignment

by paul walker -
Number of replies: 4

Hi Folks

(v 3.1.5 - using Turnitin lti)

When permitting numerous file parts to be uploaded to be graded I can only see ONE of the files, I am unsure how to navigate to another part uploaded by the same student.

Any ideas

Attachment can only see 1 file to annontate.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to paul walker

Re: Annotate/mark MULTI-FILE assignment

by Anthony M -

Hi, you can navigate to the next pages in the arrows and dropdown showing page numbers, in the top left of the screen

In reply to Anthony M

by Lee Cujes -

I had this exact same issue.

Currently, there's no easy way to see which file is which when you are scrolling through the page numbers. In fact, the system gives you no indication of what file you're looking at.

It would be great if we could simply click the files to switch between them in the annotation pane. There could be an additional link for downloading.

In reply to Anthony M

by Susanna Wesson -

Hi,

I also have multi-file assignments (in Moodle 3.5). The drop-down or arrows allow me to navigate inside one document, but how do I navigate to the other pdf files in the submission? (The initial questioner's screen shot shows files which are not pdf. Does this explain why he could not navigate to them?)

Thanks for any help.

Susanna

In reply to Susanna Wesson

by Susanna Wesson -

Hi,

Replying to my own question. I see the files are all displayed one after the other, so the arrows and drop-down list solve my problem.

I agree, separate annotation of each file would be helpful.

Sorry for the redundant post.

Susanna