Logstore xAPI

Re: Logstore xAPI

by Daniell Goodin -
Number of replies: 4

yes,

That was my last weekend. 

it gave me plenty of stress and lucky I have access to the backend to get that workaround sorted. 

In reply to Daniell Goodin

by Paul Raper -

For me it would just be extremely useful if they withdrew the defective plugins with immediate effect, or, if they can't do that, place a note with the plugin letting users know of the issues.

The two latest plugins whilst not working with Moodle 3.3 nor 3.3.2 do seem to work with earlier versions. I have an old legacy system running which is waiting to be migrated, and these plugins work fine there.

Please, please XAPI developers, take these two versions down, and fix the code such that we don't have these headaches.

In reply to Paul Raper

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Thanks Paul for reporting the issue to the maintainers. Hopefully a new version with the fix will be available soon.

Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to David Mudrák

by Paul Raper -

Hi David, I hope so too.

I'm still currently running with the older version of the plugin until I hear from the maintainers that the version 2.0.0 plugin has been fixed.

I'll run it past my test platform firm, and provided it works there, then update the main site.

Once I'm happy everything is functioning as it should, I'll post something back here. wink

In reply to Paul Raper

by Paul Raper -

I have just installed and tested the Logstore XAPI plugin version 2.1.5 and that works for me on Moodle 3.3.2 A word of caution remains in that it would be, in my opinion, highly inadvisable to install version 2 of the plugin on a Moodle 3.3.x system since it will "Müller" your system and require a fair degree of backend work to correct the problem. See thread above.