OK... so this is going to be a last resort type of thing. I've been trying to get LDAP enrolment working for weeks. I finally got it to work in the context of the script actually doing something and auto-creating/matching courses with AD Groups, but now I'm seeing an error in the script log that it 'can't find users' that are clearly in LDAP and have synced over as I've ran the LDAP sync as well as LDAP enrolment (LDAP sync does and has worked for some time.
Here's the error within the log:
Could not find user 'CN='Account Full Name',CN=Users,DC=tigernetsystems,DC=com', skippingSo... rather than showing the username I see the account full name. I've tried changing the role mappings from cn to uid to UserPrincipalName and none of it works... I know you have to match the role mapping LDAP config to the enrolment settings, and I've tried that... but no love.