can not find "Managing enrolment methods"

can not find "Managing enrolment methods"

by sayed mojtaba Ashkufaraz -
Number of replies: 7

Hi

I use moodle 3.3.

I login with admin that has course:enrolconfig.

But in course administrator can not find  Users > Enrolment methods

please help me

i  also enable stripe payment ....

enable plugin enrol

does not show users in course administrator

does not exist

xx

dd

c

Average of ratings: -
In reply to sayed mojtaba Ashkufaraz

Re: can not find "Managing enrolment methods"

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

If you are in a course you need to click on the Participants link in the navigation drawer on the left and then the gear/cogwheel icon on the right - that offers amongst other options, Manage enrolment methods. Is that what you want? Do you want to add users to a course?

In reply to Mary Cooch

thank you for replay

i want change enrollment method of course from "manual enrollment" to "self enrollment" or "striped enrollment" 

https://moodle.org/plugins/enrol_stripepayment

6)Go to Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods > Add method 'Stripe' from the dropdown. Set 'Custom instance name', 'Enrol cost' etc and add the method.

but in moodle 3.3 in 

Course administration
I cant not find 

Users
for change

Enrolment methods
c

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Have you actually installed this enrolment  method to your Moodle site? It is not a standard method. When you have installed it, you will need to check it appear in the site administration from Site administration>Plugins and THEN you go into a course that you have  created (your screenshot does not show you in a course, but in the site admin) and you enable it.

by Emma Richardson -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers

You are looking at the site administration and not the course administration.  You need to go to your course administration and click on the Users tab.  Here you can add the enrollment method and then from the enrolled users screen switch them to the new method.

In reply to Emma Richardson

Tank you for replay 

In my moodle in user tab does not show "Enrollment Method"?!why?

xxx

does not exist any doc about course administrator?

https://docs.moodle.org/33/en/Course_administration_block

this is empty

by Mary Cooch -

It is as Emma says -you are looking at Site administration. You need to go into a course, click the gear menu top right and then the More link. Another way is to click Participants in the navigation drawer on the left, and then click the gear/cogwheel icon there -that also takes you to Enrolment methods. Here is a video made for a course we did. It shows the second way to get to Enrolment methods. But you have to be inside a course to be able to get there.