How can a student select a trainer of his choice for a course?

How can a student select a trainer of his choice for a course?

by Ankur Biswas -
Number of replies: 1

Hi guys, my requirement is that if a course has multiple trainer then student will pick his preferable trainer by viewing trainer reviews or ratings or chatting with trainer at the time of enrolment. How can I implement that?I have searched all over the internet & didn't find a fruitful solution.I also need to implement the functionalities of trainer rating/review which will be given by students after completing the course.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ankur Biswas

Re: How can a student select a trainer of his choice for a course?

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers

There's no concept in Moodle of a trainer being attached to particular students. 

However, you could organise your trainers into groups and allow students to select their preferred group using the group self-select plugin (https://moodle.org/plugins/mod_groupselect)

You can set up a set of questions in Moodle's Feedback activity for the ratings. 

There's no automatic way I can think of to convert the feedback to reviews the students can look at. You may have to do that bit yourself. 

Average of ratings: Useful (1)