My site, mis.caribbeanmis.com is hosted on Bluehost. It worked fine up until this morning and then students started saying they could not log in. My first look was on my iPhone running the latest version of iOS. When I tried to log in it said that I was already logged in and that I needed to log in as a different user.
The home page displays fine. But when you to
that's where the problems start.
The site is running Moodle 3.0.4
mis.caribbeanmis.com redirected you too many times.
This page can’t be displayed
- Make sure the web address http://mis.caribbeanmis.com is correct.
- Look for the page with your search engine.
- Refresh the page in a few minutes.
- I have not made any config changes.
- I have tried deleting my cookies in my browser and deleting the cache and session data in the moodledata directory on the site.
- I have also experimented with commenting out redirect("index.php?sessionstarted=1&lang=$CFG->lang"); in the index.php in the moodle admin directory.
- I have asked Bluehost to restore the full site - files and databases.
I am pretty sure something in the hosting environment changed because I didn't update moodle or mess with any of it's config settings.
So ..... where do I look? I just need this site to limp along for another eight weeks then I am moving. But in the meantime I would like to be able to log on.
Thanks in advance.